Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Weekly Challenge 3

My prompt for this week's was to create a fashion photo shoot. The model is my sister, I think this makes it both easier and harder to work with the model. You can communicate better and get your point across better than anyone else, but at the same time they push your buttons, are moody and do not always do what you want. Finally, in the end I got really great pictures of my sister. I like the way she is completely herself in these photos, which is why I chose them. She likes the modern 50s kind of style (somewhere in-between Marilyn Monroe and Taylor Swift), so I had her use her own style but connected them with the color red. I don't know what it is about the color red, but I think it looks FANTASTIC on everyone.
Hope everything is okay after the floods, stay safe. XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment